Summer photo group 2016
Summer Photo Group is a three week workshop/challenge, designed for the photographer that has taken a beginner-advanced class, is familiar with their equipment, and can shoot in manual mode (don't worry if you're a bit rusty, we will have a review session!)
What to expect - group workshop
- We will meet for three weeks, each Friday from 5 - 7:00pm, July 22, July 29, and August 5.
- The locations will change each week, however all will be local.
- Each week, students will receive a new set of challenges + lesson, which must be completed and sent via email or Dropbox no later than Wednesday.
- Class begins with a review of the previous week's work, then a new one is introduced and practiced.
- Students will receive prints of their personal work from each week's challenge (only if emailed by Wednesday of that week).
- Every student will take home the details of that week's challenge/lesson to archive and add to their notebook. If student misses a class, the document will be emailed that evening.
schedule + locations
(Review) Color Challenge + Looking Up x 5 Challenge
Perspective Challenge + Night Challenge
Nature Challenge + Portrait Challenge
What to bring
- Yourself, and a water bottle!
- A camera, a DSLR to be exact. Suggestion: If you really want to get amazing portraits, I would invest in and bring a prime lens. Don't know what that means? Shoot me a message and I'll give you more info [and a great place to get an amazing price on one!] You'll never regret that purchase. Like, ever.
- Fully charged battery + empty memory card.
$125/student covers the three classes and prints of student's work.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, Paypal, and the Cash app.
Ready to enroll? Please fill out the below form!